A simple post for a simple city. Durham, North Carolina in May was an absolute delight. This quick weekend trip is perfect for any couple, family or friends group for a mini vacay. Some favorite to-dos:
- Durham Farmer’s Market
- Burt’s Bees Cabin (watch his documentary, Burt’s Buzz before you go!)
- AAA baseball team, Durham Bulls
- Downtown Durham – history-rich factories, water system, restaurants, bars and more!
- A wedding at the Rickhouse
- Luna empanadas (wash them down with a tasty paloma)
- Maybelle’s pimento fried chicken biscuits (two orders, you won’t want to share)
- A craft beer of your choice at Mellow Mushroom
So much yummy food and a great walking city!
Friendly reminder that the middle seat gets both armrests.